Witch Doctor! Witch Doctor!

interesting

looking at the very end where the brown fuzz ball is jumping on the lyrics showed me you are a good animator. Your movements were really smooth through the entire movie and depsite it randomness and stupidness it was entertaining. Even so you are better than this and should make different flashs.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Hmmm. No.

SW: Sith Confrontation 2 SW: Sith Confrontation 2

i didn't like it.

talk about LAZY ASS ANIMATING! You didn't do ANY fight scens except for the last one (which sucked anyway). And the characters just phase do different positions via the conveniaent screen "a few moments later" ect. The only thing that really ever moved was the mouth and the graphics weren't that good either. Also really slow paced. Overall i thought it sucked. I could barely watch all the way thorugh. And be original.

Xennethy responds:

Haha, you are right, im an lazy animator, but yet i can still produce something like this. Can you?:D
I just want to tell you its not easy to produce animations like this. It takes time and effort, but i guess those who watches them normally doesn't know how hard isit. Nvm, i understand... :)

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

wow

That was amazing good plot. The graphics could of been better but the animation! Couldn't of been more smooth. Nothing lazy about this flash. No tweening. I mean wow.

Keep them coming.

"Dare" "Dare"

We need more like this

Newgrounds needs more submissions like this. That actually convey a message.

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

Great!!

I really liked it. Would be top of the portal if the yu-yu wasn't there. Adam phillips being a proffesional animator for disney has an advatage.

Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

good

I really liked it but i think pico day anthem deserved the award.

the YuYu the YuYu

amazing

i mean WOW. A great adition to the brackenwood series. One of your best. It really draws you in with the music and the amazing graphics. I have seen it like 4 times and it is still not boring. A cartoon worthy only of you Adam. Kep em rollin and pretty soon the entire top 50 will belong to you.

my hat is off to you. good job.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

amzing

You know what. Not the best plot. Not very funny. But the animation just blows me away. THe animation. MOst of that loked photoshoped. DOn't think you could of drawn that easily in flash. Scary good.

Please Please

Great. It gives the proper message.

You know what. Not the best flash ever. But that is an important message. More peoel need to make flashs like that. I tip my hat to you author. Great.

mr-darlington responds:

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

ok.

Nowhere near great. But the animation was not bad. Don't think it deserved turd of the week. Also the squirrel was cute BUT hard to understand. Slow his voice down.