Witch Doctor! Witch Doctor!

interesting

looking at the very end where the brown fuzz ball is jumping on the lyrics showed me you are a good animator. Your movements were really smooth through the entire movie and depsite it randomness and stupidness it was entertaining. Even so you are better than this and should make different flashs.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Hmmm. No.

SW: Sith Confrontation 2 SW: Sith Confrontation 2

i didn't like it.

talk about LAZY ASS ANIMATING! You didn't do ANY fight scens except for the last one (which sucked anyway). And the characters just phase do different positions via the conveniaent screen "a few moments later" ect. The only thing that really ever moved was the mouth and the graphics weren't that good either. Also really slow paced. Overall i thought it sucked. I could barely watch all the way thorugh. And be original.

Xennethy responds:

Haha, you are right, im an lazy animator, but yet i can still produce something like this. Can you?:D
I just want to tell you its not easy to produce animations like this. It takes time and effort, but i guess those who watches them normally doesn't know how hard isit. Nvm, i understand... :)

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

wow

That was amazing good plot. The graphics could of been better but the animation! Couldn't of been more smooth. Nothing lazy about this flash. No tweening. I mean wow.

Keep them coming.

Hand MAN! Hand MAN!

the controls are crappy.

Talk about crappy controls. It was almost IMPOSSIBLE to move grab any of the light things. Overall it sucked.

reojionline responds:

hm... well I dont really know how to fix this but I made the hand smaller and adjust some script in it... so there u go hopefull its all good?any way thanks on the review ^^

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

I have a few problems.

It was okay but having to hold down the mouse and having to click on the plankton is SO HARD. And when you moved the mouse too fast the plankton would just start to drift and then you have to get your mouse over the guy and click on him AGAIN. Overall i think that detracted from the game so much i didn't enjoy it at all. I don't know whether you wrote the actionscript yourself but you should make it that the plankton follows the cursor automatically.

Ultimate Newgrounds Quiz! Ultimate Newgrounds Quiz!

good.

I liked it though the middel difficulty doesn't work. I sugjest you re-submit it.

Kronzo-Productions responds:

Thanks for the review, and sorry that the middle difficulty didn't work.